– Peyton Manning’s neck injury is healing slower than expected and EVERYONE IS PANICKING OH GOD FILL UP THE 24-HOUR NEWS CYCLE WITH THIS STORY.
– This writer thinks fantasy football is changing us into insane, unfeeling jerks who care more about our fantasy teams than players. I say, so what? The NFL is a business, and fantasy football makes money. So if everyone’s getting paid, then everyone is happy because this is America. Capitalism, hooray!
– Sadly, former Oklahoma star and Tampa Bay Bucs Hall of Famer Lee Roy Selmon has passed away after suffering a stroke. Read many lovely words about him here. He sounded like the kind of man you’d love to know.
WATER COOLER FODDER
– Justin Bieber showed up Steve Nash in a game of pickup. God, Canada sucks.
– Bruce Bochy used a hypnotist to get him to quit his chewing tobacco habit, but he’s worried using her to break the Giants’ slump might accidentally rebound and hit his own team. And do what? Turn them into what they were before their fluke World Series win? Oh yeah burrrrrrrrn.
HAPPY LABOR DAY
– May you find and eat a meat tornado.