– A bunch of weird shit happened during/after the Giants/Rams game last night. Here’s a rundown.
– Michael Boley celebrated his TD return by rocketing the football into a dude’s face. He probably deserved it. Khakis are really unfashionable.
– Eli Manning boasted about the engorgement of Brandon Stokley’s package.
– In other news, Vince Young warned there was a man impersonating him in the DC area, taking money and posing for photos with kids at hospitals. OK, that’s dishonest and bad … but then you find out he’s a registered sex offender and it elevates to nightmare status.
– The LA market didn’t get to catch the exciting finish to the Raiders/Bills game, because the NFL took them to a commercial break and the Chargers game. They also didn’t apologize for it. Hell hath no fury like Raiders fans. I shudder to think what they’re planning.
– Tony Romo has a fractured rib and possibly a collapsed lung, so people are calling his win over the 49ers heroic. Jay Cutler should take notes.
WATER COOLER FODDER
– Mariano Rivera got save No. 602 last night for a new MLB record. Why are we cloning sheep? Let’s clone this guy.
– Would you like the Ottawa Senators to celebrate goals with Nickelback? Me too! Vote here.
– College football is losing its shit over conference realignment.
– If your child is a Boston fan under the age of 11, it’s time to welcome them to the real world. And the real world sucks.
TODAY’S HAPPY AWESOME VIDEO
– A little girl is given the gift of surgery on her cleft lip from Operation Smile. If your heart isn’t warmed, you don’t have one.